Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010


Happy New Year' everyone! I hope this year will bring joy to everyone, the whole year through!! I finally ran today. My husband, Mark and I went up to Mansfield and ran with the Manssfield Y running club in the mornning. I got in 4 miles and it was not what I expected :( My hamstring was fine but everything else hurt. My right foot was slapping the ground due to the pinched nerve which caused me to have a slight limp. This in turn made the rest of my body hurt, so it wasn't the greatest. I just have to be patient and keep trying. It was however, fun to be with the run club for some good laughs and conversation. When I got home did abs and stretched. Later, Keith and I did the p90x ab workout.


Yesterday, I lifted weights and swam a mile and a half with 20 x 25yd sprints and 400yd pull. Later in the evening, Mark and I went out for dinner to Olive Garden. A very good meal but like usual I ate and drank too much!!!

No comments: