Thursday, January 7, 2010

Running :)

Got up this morning and ran 6 miles before the snow started to fall, thank goodness!!! Had a pretty good run although it's soooooo slow. I just have to be patient. I'm not very good at that!! No pain in the hamstring but I still have a little of the drop foot although it's getting better. Thank you, Lord!! I did abs when I was done and then went to the Y and swam a mile and a fourth mile. I am sticking to my plan and will only swim three times this week but will end up lifting four times before the week is done. I'm proud of myself for sticking to this, because it's been hard not swimming and lifting everyday. I think it will take some time before my body reaps any benefits from working out less. Tomorrow, Joe Crawford and Wayne Snyder are going to meet at the bridle staging area in the morning to run the very snow covered trails. I would really love to join them but I don't want to risk any further injury or am I being a wimp!! Maybe I'll be there :)
Keith got out of school at 1:00 today because of the snow that was beginning to fall. I had to run some errands after the Y and the roads got bad quickly because of all the snow falling. It didn't stop my family! Corey and Keith went to the Y to run and lift, and Mark and Kyle went to the Wooster Rec Center for an interval workout. Hope they make it home safe! Keith thinks school will be canceled but it looks like the snow will quit by morning so I told him not to get his hopes up. Nothing much to do tonight except laundry and ironing. I need to get things done before Corey and Kyle go back to school on Saturday. Better get busy!!

No comments: