Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Procrastination!

Procrastinate - To put off till another day or time; delay. This describes me for the last two days. I've been getting things done but it sure does take me awhile. Getting ready to run has taken me forever! It's seems like I find everything else to do but get out the door! Today, I ran 8 miles on the lightly, snow, covered trails. Didn't really want to do it but once I was out there, it was great! Slightly windy and a bit chilly but it was still great!! When I got home lifted weight which took me forever. Oh, well, I got it done! Feeling really tired the last couple of days, maybe a nap is in order :) Finally got the rest of my Christmas decorations put away and am home alone. Mark and Keith went to Wooster to indoor track practice. I wanted to go but decided against it because of the 8 miles this morning. Now that I am starting to feel better running, I need to get in some interval workouts! YUCK!!

Yesterday, I ran 7 miles and swam a mile and a fourth. During the swim, I did 10 x 25yd sprints, 6 x 50yd sprints, 300yd pull and 150yd kick.

No comments: