Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Finally!

I had a really good run today! FINALLY!! It wasn't very fast but at least there was not much back or leg pain! The foot slap is also getting better! FINALLY!! I really only wanted to get 8 miles in, but you know me, I had to go alittle extra and got in 10 miles! I still need to be very careful and gradually increase the miles. I also need to have a recovery day after a long run instead of putting the long miles in day after day. See, everyone, Terri can be SMART! LOL After my run, I lifted weights and instead of going to the Y for spinning class, I rode my windtrainer at home for 45 minutes which got me alittle over 10 miles. The indoor track team was going to practice outside today and I would have liked to run with them, but I think I need alittle more time before I start intervals. Keith said they did 8 x 400 at 90 percent effort, it would have been difficult for me. Just be patient!! Afterwards, I took a long hot shower and got some housework done. Believe it or not, I'm not too tired! I may hit the trails tomorrow depending on the weather. Saturday, Kim Boner and myself, and whoever wants to join us, will get a long one in on the trails. Until our paths cross again..........

No comments: