Monday, January 4, 2010

Peaceful

Got up at 7:oo this morning to get Keith off to school since it was their first day back after the holidays. He was not a happy camper :( It's always a little sad to me when the boys have to go back to school after break. Why I'm not really sure, I think I truly enjoy them being around even if we don't always see eye to eye. Kyle will go back to OWU on Saturday and Corey will leave for Marietta on Sunday. It will surely be quiet around the house after they leave :( After Keith left for school, I went to Mohican and ran 5.5 miles in the snow. It wasn't as cold as the weekend but there was a light coating of snow on the already snow covered trails. It felt great being out there!! No one else was around not even any wildlife. It was quiet and very peaceful. It was snowing alittle bit and all I could hear was my feet hitting the ground and the sound of my breathing. It was real nice! You don't get that very often were you feel like you're the only person on the planet! Anyway, reality set in when I got done and went home to lift weights. Sounds like we are to get another inch of snow so I may be on the treadmill tomorrow. If anybody wants to do a slow 10 miler this weekend let me know!

No comments: