Friday, January 29, 2010

Just Another Day!

Today, I ran 5 miles, did a bicep weight lifting workout and swam one and a fourth mile which included 300yd pull and 150yd kick. Probably way to much for the long running I will be going this weekend! Just found out that the Mansfield Y running club are meeting Monday morning at MO for a 15 mile trail run. 31 miles tomorrow, 15 miles on Sunday and 15 miles on Monday, may be way to much! I'll just have to go slow and see what happens. One day at a time :)

Tonight, I will be spending the night with my sister in Wadsworth before the 50k, tomorrow. In the morning, Dan Bellinger, who also lives in Wadsworth, is stopping at my sister's house so I can follow him to the start of the run. I'm so terrible with directions. Thanks, Dan!

Kyle will be running in the NCAC Relays tomorrow at Denison. He's in the Distance Medlay Relay, running the 800 leg. Good luck, Kyle and to all the other OWU runnners!

No comments: