Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cold, Wind and Snow!

I did get some rest this morning! Keith had a two hour delay so instead of getting up to get my run over with, I stayed in bed until Keith got up to get ready for school. It was almost 10:00 before I got out the door and I knew I had alot to do before the day was done. I ran 6 miles in the wind, cold and snow covered roads. It was kind of a yucky run because of all the slipping and sliding and it irritated my back and leg alittle. Oh, well, life goes on!!!! After my run, lifted weights and went to the Y and swam a mile and a fourth. By this time, it's 3:00 in the afternoon, time to get home and soon time to get supper ready. That's what I get for sleeping in! Nothing accomplished, today!!

This weekend I have two long runs planned. A FA 50k on Saturday at CVNP and then a 15 miler on Sunday at MO. Alittle worried that my back and leg won't hold up but I need to find out. I can always down size if need to, but knowing me I won't!! Looking forward to tomorrow night because I am staying with my sister in Wadsworth before Saturday's run. It should be fun!! The down side to all this, will be missing Kyle's track meet on Saturday. He will be running at Denison College in the NCAC Relays. He will only be running in the distance medley relay, the 800 leg. I guess if I'm going to miss a meet, this will be a good one to miss. It makes me so nervous to watch him run! Sometimes, I would rather do something else and just wait for a phone call on how he ran!! I also felt that way when Corey was the place kicker on the football team. It's hard to watch good or bad!!

Enough for now, getting late and need sleep for another day!!!!

No comments: