Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Quite House

Well, Corey and Kyle left to go back to school this afternoon and now the house is quite once again :( It seems like they always take a piece of me when they leave. You think I would be use to it by now but it's never easy and I'm such a worrier. Thank goodness Keith is still at home and I often wonder what it will be like when he too leaves the nest. I wish all of the boys the best of luck as they all start new semesters. Mark and I will be busy watching Kyle and Keith run indoor track which starts next week. Kyle will be running the 800 and at times the 400 for OWU. Keith will run for Loudonville High School under the great coach, Don Baun! I think Keith will be running the open 400, 4 x 800 relay, 4 x 200 relay and the 4 x 400 relay. Good Luck, run hard and may God be with you! Corey will be finishing under grad school in the spring and is looking to get into grad school. I am so very proud of him and whatever happens in the future, I'm here for him!! As you can probably tell, I'm feeling alittle blue, but it too shall pass. I need to start concentrating on staying injury free and doing the best I can at running as this body starts to get old!!

Running went pretty good today :) I ran 6.5 miles on the road. I'm running at such a slow pace it's driving me crazy but every time I try to push myself, my back hurts and that stupid right foot starts to slap the ground. Be Patient, Terri!!

No comments: