Thursday, December 10, 2009

What the Heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought the hamstring was getting better but I was wrong:( Pretty bad running day!! I went out this morning, thinking that 5 miles would be no problem, but it was. It was snowing and the wind was blowing and I was hurting! Now, what do I do? More time off, I guess. I have three weeks until the first of the year at which time I want to start training for Massanutten 100. My plan is to do very little running in the next three weeks and in order to keep some of my fitness I will swim , lift and do the spinning class at the Y. The other bad thing is, that because I have been favoring the hamstring, I think I have irritated my back and the pinched nerve is also bothering me! If it's not one thing it's another!!! I know it's my fault and it's time to start listening to everyone and take some time off of running:( I'm also wondering if the lifting is hurting my back. I'll have to look into that. Well, enough whining and feeling sorry for myself, now it's time to get healthy!!!

No comments: