Saturday, December 19, 2009

Run, Sort of :)

Yesterday went like this - Drug my big butt out of bed and down to the weight room, we have in our basement and did a tricep and bicep lifting workout, went to the Y and swam a mile and a half and then did a 45 min. spinning class. Corey also came to the Y to do some lap swimming which he hadn't done in about a year. He was on the High School swim team so he knows his stuff, he is just not in swimming shape!! He did look pretty good :) Friday night is pizza night at our house so I didn't have to cook! Wrapped Christmas gifts most of evening and then played a board game called Apples to Apples, with Keith and Shelby. I was a little worried about Corey and Kyle because Corey went down to OWU to spend the night with Kyle and it was hard telling what they did. I don't think I want to know!! Just beign a Mom!

Today, I decided not to swim but to walk on the treadmill instead. I was doing just fine and I had no pain anywhere!! At about a half of a mile, I couldn't stand it anymore and I started to run. It was a slow run but a run none the less!!!!!!!! Ended up walk/run for 3 miles. It was so good to RUN!!! During the run, everything was fine but my hamstring is a little irritated tonight. Back to the pool, I guess :( This evening, we attended Keith's choir concert which put me in a festive mood!!

Tomorrow, Kyle will be home for Christmas break! It will be great to have everyone home for the Holidays!! He will be bringing a buddy home until Monday. Raphael is from CO and his plane doesn't leave until Monday evening. He was Kyle's roommate last year and is on the OWU soccer team. He's a good friend to Kyle and a good kid! Well, it's getting late and we are going to try to go to church in the morning, so good night all!!

No comments: