Friday, September 18, 2009

Another Win

I just got back from the football game and the Loudonville Redbirds kicked Danville's butt 35-7. Keith had a great night playing defense. He really looked good but that is coming from his mother! LOL It was homecoming tonight and tomorrow night is the dance. Keith will be taking a very nice young lady named Shelby. I will post some pictures of them tomorrow.

I ran 6.5 miles this morning, did weights and swam a mile and a half with ladder sprints that included 25yd-50yd-75yd-100yd and back down. I ended with 3x50yd sprints and 450yd pull. Ididn't feel the best running today but felt good swimming. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for me.

Kyle run tomorrow morning in Grand Rapids, MI and Corey will be playing at Marietta against Wilminton. My thoughts and prayers like always ,will be with them.

No comments: