Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's cold!!!

Woke up this morning to hear the wind blowing outside and if I didn't know better, I would have thought that it was snowing. We left a couple windows open last night and it was cold in the house. I don't think I'm ready for winter yet!!! After Keith headed off to school, I ran 8.2 miles in a cold drizzle. I wore shorts, a long sleeve shirt and gloves, I'm not ready to break out the tights yet! After my run, I lifted and then went to the Y and swam 1 and 1/2 mile that included 500m pull. Went shopping at Sams Club because Corey needs some stuff at school and we will be seeing him down at Marietta this weekend. Now I'm tired and in a bad mood and all I want to do is take a nap but I know that won't happen, maybe it's PMS!! LOL Until tomorrow.........

No comments: