Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Hilly Run

Ran 7.5 miles this morning on some good hills. Haven't pushed myself much on hills so today I went for it and it felt pretty good. Ran a course that I haven't ran in a long time so the change of scenery was nice.

Did bicep lifting and abs. Swam a mile and a half at the Y and I am done working out for the day!! Hey!!

Kyle ran at Kenyon this evening. He ran a PR for a 5k in 16:44. was sixth for the team and I think 15th overall. He looked good and at this point is running way better than last year. I didn't get a chance to talk to him after the meet so I don't know much more. I'm sure he won't be happy. Us runners always think we can do better! I think that if he is able to stay in the top 7 for the team he should be happy, but what do I know! In the pictures, kyle is wearing the red headband.

No comments: