Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Guess You Can Call It a Recovery Run

Ran 6 miles this morning. I guess I will call it a recovery run since the pace was pretty slow and I have been putting in quite a few miles lately. Just felt kind of stiff and sluggish. Lifted weights when I was done running. Did my tricep workout which included skull crushers, close grip bench, rows, dips, tri kickbacks and abs. Went to the pool at the Y and was really dreading the swim but once I got going I decided to do some sprints. Swam a mile and a fourth with 12x50yd sprints. Really tired , maybe I need a day off. NOT. LOL A day off for me means I am lazy and giving up. I think that is one reason I never take a day off because I feel lazy and I just have to keep going because if I stop I may never run again!LOL

Had to stop at Wal-Mart on my way home to get some meds for Keith because he has a pretty bad sore throat and a cold. No fever thank goodness. We all know what that means, good old Terri will be the next one with a cold. Talk later.........

No comments: