Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just Another Busy Day

After Keith left for school this morning, I ran 5.5 miles trying to push myself a little. Not sure of the time because I forgot to look at my watch but it sure felt like I was pushing myself. I think most of the miles were under 8 minutes. Did about an hour and a half of weight lifting and abs. After that, I had to do some laundry and pick up things that nobody seems to put away!!

At 3:00 pm, I went down to the school and ran 6 miles with the C-C team. Ran the extra from my house to the school and back to give me 7.5 miles. Total miles for the day-12.5

Corey is coming home tomorrow to watch Keith play at Hillsdale tomorrow night. He has a weekend off, no game, so it will be good to have him home even if it is for one night. He will go down to Columbus with us on Saturday to watch Kyle run and then back to Marietta to watch the Buckeye's play. It will be a fast and busy weekend!!

No comments: