Thursday, September 24, 2009

Two Good Runs

Ran 5 miles this morning and felt good:) Did weight lifting for my biceps, triceps, and back along with abs.

This afternoon I ran with the c-c team getting a total of 7 miles in. We did 5 x one mile repeats and the girls really rocked! Everyone was running under the times that they were suppose to run and I think all of us were felling pretty at ease with the pace. Not big on remembering the times but most were 6:30 to 7:00 minutes. Pretty relaxed pace!

Saturday, I will be running the Akron Marathon relay that my sister put together. I will be running the last leg which is 7.9 miles. I do not know the other girls on the team, except my sister, or what type of runners they are. I guess it really doesn't matter. I will just go with the flow and have fun!! I promise!! Until tomorrow.......

Total miles for the day--12

No comments: