Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hosting the OWU C-C team




The OWU C-C team came to Loudonville today. Kyle, my middle son, is a member of the team and is now a soph. They ran first, boys doing a 10 mile hilly course at 6:40 mile pace and the girls going about 7 miles. I decided against running with them because I didn't know if I could keep up with them plus I didn't want to embarrass Kyle by having his old mom running with them!! After that they went canoeing and then to our house for pizza. In the picture above, Kyle is in the second row in the dark shirt. In the first picture, he is on the top right.

Today, I had to do something, so I went to the Loudonville pool and swam 1 and1/2 miles. Didn't feel the best. Tired and sluggish. Tomorrow I plan to run with the y run club on the trails. We normally run about 8 miles. That will be it until my race on Saturday. The best part of the day, was this morning when I got to sleep in again 9:30 am. I could really get use to that. I do feel real lazy hopefully it will all pay off!!

No comments: