Friday, August 21, 2009

Nerves

Got up about 8:00am this morning and ran about 3 miles. I felt so bad yesterday when I ran, I thought that if I run alittle bit this morning it would make me feel better about tomorrow's 50k. Still felt bad! It is like I'm just getting over the flu. I feel tired, sluggish,weak and have no energy. Hopefully it's just nerves since this is my first race since MO 100. I will just try to run the best I can and hopefully I can get through it. I'm going to try not to worry about my time and pace and just go with the flow and have fun!!

Keith has a football scrimmage tonight at Chippewa. After the scrimmage, Mark and I are driving down to Dayton and will be staying at a hotel for the night. It will take us over 3 hours to get there. Hopefully, we will be there around midnight. It will be a short night and a long day. All I want to do is survive. I'll fill everyone in on how the race went when I get home tomorrow. Say a prayer for me, Keith and the Loudonville football team!!!

No comments: