Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hot on the Trails

Met up with Don, Nick and Luca at Mohican this morning around 7:30. It was quite pleasant when we started out on the red loop, but by the time we made it to the green loop, the heat and humidity was taking a toll on us. By the time we were done, everyone was feeling a bit light headed and zapped!! Ended up with 21, however, I ran back about 1/2 mile to pick them up. That gave me 22 miles for the day. I never did find them so 1/2 mile out was enough. I figured Don would have ran somewhere different on the way back, since he is the trail master!!LOL

The big thing that is going to take place tonight is a breaststroke competition at the Loudonville pool between my three boys. They all have swam the breaststroke for the summer league here in Loudonville. Corey, also swam in the winter. Each of them have won the breaststroke in the league championship in their age group for many years. They want to see who is the best, so they are going to race a 50m breaststroke. I'm not sure who will win but it will be a blast!! I'll let everyone know how ift goes! Now off the my mom and dad's house to visit with my sister who came down from Wadsworth. Later........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You whipped us all today. Great Job!

4-EVER RUNNING said...

Thanks Nick! You did a great job too! That heat sure sucked the energy out of me. I was real tired last night.We should all give ourselves a pat on the back for that one yesterday!!