Thursday, August 6, 2009

Keith's 16th Birthday

My youngest turned 16 today!! He was born at 1:30am in the morning and was supposed to be my little girl. I wouldn't trade him for the world. We didn't do anything to exciting except a small party at my mom and dad's house here in Loudonville. Earlier in the day we drove to Ashland to pick up his cake and he wanted to drive around a bit to practice for his driving test tomorrow. I'll let you know how that goes tomorrow!! In the evening, his ex-girlfriend came over which no one except him was happy about, but it was HIS b-day after all!!

At 7:00am this morning Corey, Kyle and myself went out and ran 8 miles. Corey had never ran that far before and wanted to go long before he goes back to school next Wednesday. We had great fun just talking , laughing and messing around. About 8:30 pace which was comfortable for me, easy for kyle and Corey did great but was tired near the end! I'm really proud of him!! I'm proud of all three of my boys. They are really great sons and I could not ask for anything better. Don't get me wrong, we do get in some pretty good fights!! I have some pictures of the day and will try to post them later. After, our run, went for a swim. Swam a mile and a half with 500m pull. It's late and morning will come to soon!

No comments: