Sunday, August 30, 2009

Kept on Running

Woke up later than I wanted, mainly because I didn't get to bed until about 1:30am. Anyway, I was out the door by 8:ooam, thinking about only running about 6 miles. Once I got going however, I was feeling pretty good and running under 9 min. miles, I thought why not go a little farther since I knew I wouldn't be lifting and swimming today. Got to mile 8 and thought why not go further. Ended up running 10.5 miles. I ran it under 1 hr.and30min. which is not fast but since I have been trying to take it easy for a couple weeks and finally recovered some what from the back issue, I was ok with the run.

Went to OWU to take Kyle out to lunch and had a real nice time. We took him down a big screen TV and a futon for his room. He is doing good although he is a little worried about his Italian class. His first C-C meet is this Tuesday at Kenyon and they only have to race a 6k. Everybody say a prayer for him and keep your fingers crossed that he does well! The fall season has begun for the Lemke's. Corey will have a season opener at Marietta this Saturday, Kyle starts Tuesday, Keith will play every Friday night and I have to fit a couple races in also. Let the good times roll!!!

Here is a picture of Keith going into the locker room before the game.

No comments: