Monday, August 24, 2009

Taking It Easy

Ran 5 easy miles. Felt ok except for my calves, they are both really sore. I have no idea why because I sure as heck don't run on my toes or run fast enough to get up on my toes. I'm sure in a few days they will recover. I did some light lifting today, also.
I think for the rest of the week, I'm just going to take it easy and run 5 or 6 miles a day. I am going to look into taking a CrossFit class in Ashland. I have heard a lot about this and would like to give it a try. Maybe it will help my fitness level and running.
Now it is time to start arguing with Keith about his sleeping habits. He is my night owl and with school starting tomorrow he needs to get to bed soon. I'm sure we will fight about this every night. I will say one thing about my boys, I have never had trouble getting them up in the morning, no matter how late they stay up. We are all early risers in our house. The battle is about to begin!!

No comments: